Who does this guide apply to?
If you do not have the option to navigate to the “Users” page then you do not have one of the roles listed above. If you need to change your user type to allow for goal creation contact your Innovare Support Team to request a permissions change.
Setting up a Cycle
- Log into your Innovare app
- Navigate to the Goals page
- Once in the Goals page identify a Goal in which you want to create a Cycle. You can create a cycle for that goal by selecting the cycles tab.
- Once you have selected the cycles tab you can create a new cycle by selecting the “Create Cycle” button
- The cycle modal will appear
- Fill out the information about the cycle
- Budget: The budget section will be displayed on each cycle under the cycle’s budget tab. The funds for each cycle will be aggregated in the summary of the goal.
- Additional Funds: If there are additional planned funds that this cycle will use (e.g. fundraising) insert those funds into this section.
- Once complete you can submit a cycle for review or save as a draft.