Innovare - Social Innovation Partners Inc.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE OR THE APPLICATIONS. THIS POLICY MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE WEBSITE OR YOUR LAST USE OF THE APPLICATIONS. YOUR CURRENT USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE APPLICATIONS CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY FOR YOUR CURRENT USE. EACH TIME YOU MAKE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE APPLICATIONS, REVIEW THIS POLICY AGAIN IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF AND ACCEPT THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS POLICY, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE APPLICATIONS.
BY MANUALLY OR ELECTRONICALLY EXECUTING A CONTRACT REFERENCING THIS POLICY OR TO WHICH THIS POLICY IS ATTACHED OR BY COMPLETING A PURCHASE ON THE WEBSITE, CLIENT AGREES TO THIS POLICY. THE INDIVIDUAL ACCEPTING THIS POLICY ON BEHALF OF CLIENT REPRESENTS THAT HE/SHE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CONTRACTUALLY BIND CLIENT.
This Policy applies to information We collect on the Website, in email, text and other electronic messages between You and Innovare, and when You interact with our advertising and third-party applications or websites, if those applications or websites include links to this Policy.
Collection of Information
In order to better provide You with products and services offered on the Website, Innovare may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website including information:
- by which You may be personally identified, such as First and Last Name, Mailing Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number, Social Security Number, Employer, Job Title
- that is about You but individually does not identify You, such as age, gender, race
- automatically collected as You navigate the Website such as usage details, IP addresses, domain names, browser type, access times, and referring website addresses, and other information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
- from third parties through your use of their websites or applications
If You purchase Innovare's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
In addition to the foregoing, You may be required to provide certain personal information to Innovare when You elect to use certain products or services available on the Website. This information may include: (a) registering for an account on our Website; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on the Website. By doing so, You expressly consent to and allow us to use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with You in relation to services and/or products You have requested from Innovare or other third parties. We also reserve the right to gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Innovare collects and uses your personal information that You provide to us:
- to operate the Website and present the Website to You
- to deliver the services You have requested
- to provide You with information, products, or services that You request from Innovare
- to fulfill any other purpose for which You may request from Innovare
- to provide You with notices about Your account, including expiration and renewal notices
- to carry out Innovare’s obligations and enforce Innovare’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Innovare, including for billing and collection
- to notify You about changes to the Website or any products or services we or other third parties offer or provide though it
- to allow You to participate in interactive features on the Website
- for any other purpose with your consent
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Further, We may disclose personal information that we collect or You provide as described in this Policy:
to our subsidiaries and affiliates
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Innovare's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Innovare about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- to third parties to market their products or services to You if You have not opted out of these disclosures. We require these third parties to use this information only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information
- to fulfill the purpose for which You provide it
- for any other purpose disclosed by Innovare when You provide the information with your consent
Innovare may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Innovare or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Innovare; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Innovare, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Innovare may keep track of the websites and pages You visit within the Website, in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information that is automatically collected (e.g., your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses) is used for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the services provided to You, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Innovare is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. Innovare encourages You to be aware when You leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Innovare secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Innovare uses Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for this purpose. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as SSL protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while We strive to protect your personal information, You acknowledge and agree that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond Innovare’s control; and (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between You and Innovare through the Website cannot be guaranteed. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention or any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under Thirteen
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If We learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If You believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please send an email to the email address set forth below. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
California Privacy Rights
If You are a California resident, California law may provide You with additional rights regarding Innovare’s use of Your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Applications that are California residents to request certain information regarding Innovare’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to the email set forth below or write us at the address set forth below.
From time to time, Innovare may contact You via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If You would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Innovare, You may opt out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe option.
Changes to this Statement
Innovare reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time. We will notify You about significant changes in the way We treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on the Website, and/or by updating any privacy information on this page. Your continued use of the Website and/or Services available through the Applications after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the Policy, as modified or amended from time to time; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by the Policy, as amended or modified.
Innovare welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Policy. If You believe that Innovare has not adhered to this Policy, please contact Innovare at:
Innovare - Social Innovation Partners Inc.
200 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60606
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: (312) 796-5930
Effective as of May 15, 2020
Last updated February 1, 2022